As a Digital Solutions business, our customer provides intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. The team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our customers products, providing highly customizable solutions.
Learn and develop your knowledge and skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and lead end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods. Manage Logistics Costs to meet budgets and Op Plans.
• Detects and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
• Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
• Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Logistics).
• Desired Characteristics: Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.